Please find details below regarding our school uniform and how to order.
Please click on the link opposite to purchase the required school uniform from our online shop.
- Black blazer with school badge embroidered on the breast pocket (from school supply) must be worn at all times around the school site. Blazers may be removed in classrooms with the class teacher’s permission. In hot weather, the Headteacher may give permission for blazers to be carried instead of worn.
- Black school ‘clip-on’ tie with coloured stripe according to year group (from school supply).
- Black full length tailored trousers – no jeans, chinos, cords, Skinny trousers, leggings or jeggings.
- Black knee length skirt – no stretchy or textured material, with plain black tights or black socks – no over the knee socks, trainer socks, footless tights or leggings.
- Plain white formal shirt (stiff collared, buttoned to collar and tucked in).
- Black V-neck jumper with school badge (optional).
- Plain black socks.
- Black school shoes – no trainers or shoes with sports logo, no high heels, platforms, sling backs or backless shoes (maximum heel height 5cm). Shoes need to be safe to wear in a variety of school environments.
- Outdoor coats (to and from school).
- No sweatshirts, hooded sweatshirts, denim or leather jackets.
- If a belt needs to be worn (through belt loops), it must be plain black without motifs, embellishments or decoration.
- Piercings – no visible body/facial piercings or retainers including tongue piercings and ear ‘tunnels’ are to be worn.
- One small pair of plain stud earrings may be worn but must be removed to allow pupils to participate in PE.
- No rings, necklaces or bracelets are to be worn (Medical necklace/bracelets are allowed).
- Pupils may wear a wristwatch.
- Light make-up may be worn but must be discreet.
- No false eyelashes.
- Hair may not be dyed bright or ‘unnatural colours’.
- No nail varnish.
- Acrylic/Gel/Nexgen nails or tips are not allowed in school. This is a Health & Safety risk.
A scientific calculator is now a compulsory piece of school equipment and students are required to have one with them at all times.
Students are expected to have a reading book with them at all times.
We discourage students bringing mobile phones, Ipods, smart watches etc onto school site. If these are brought into school it is at the risk of the owner and must be switched off between the hours of 8.30am – 3.00pm.