- Expect students to do their best at all times.
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum, and aim to provide a
wide and varied range of extra curricular activities.
- Provide regular information about school activities, and the
progress and achievements of students.
- Arrange parents' consultations so that students' progress can
- Set and mark homework on a regular basis, to a schedule
understood by students and parents.
- Inform parents of significant concerns relating to their child's
work or behaviour.
- Encourage students to develop a sense of responsibility to
themselves, for those around them, and for their environment.
As a parent I shall:
- Make sure my child attends school regularly and on time,
is dressed in the required school uniform and has all the
necessary books and equipment.
- Support the Behaviour Policy of the school including the
Consequences System for sanctions.
- Regularly check and sign the student planner.
- Encourage the regular completion of required homework.
Communicate with the school regarding any factor affecting
my child's performance.
- Attend Parents' Evenings and information evenings whenever possible.
As a student I shall:
- Observe the Code of Conduct.
- Show respect for school property.
- Be tolerant of the views of other students.
- Work hard in class and complete homework set on time
and to the best of my ability.
- Support the school's extra curricular activities whenever
possible in areas of interest.
Click here to download & print a Home School Agreement form