Code of Conduct
This code of conduct has been developed after consultation with the Student Council, student body and the present Headmaster.
The students of Smithdon High School will:-
1. Treat others the way we would wish to be treated - with respect.
- We will be considerate to all other people on the school site.
- We will be polite.
2. Respect the right of others to learn.
- We will pay attention in class and give others the opportunity to listen.
- We will let others learn.
3. Respect the school environment, including school equipment as we know others must share it.
- We will treat all books and equipment with care.
- We will keep the school tidy and put litter in the bins.
4. Respect the property of others.
- We will not interfere with the property of others.
- We will let a member of staff know if there is a problem.
5. Organise ourselves.
- We will meet deadlines for homework and coursework.
- We will have the correct equipment.
This code is currently being reviewed by the school council.