To provide education of the highest quality, enabling all our students to develop fully their potential as learners and members of local, national and international communities.
General school aims
- To provide high quality teaching and opportunities for learning.
- To develop self respect, confidence and esteem
- To engender respect for every member of the school, local, national and international communities.
- To encourage and provide every member of the school community with the opportunity to continue their progression in terms of career advancement and/or learning.
- To make a positive contribution to the local community through liaison with a wide variety of organisations.
- To strive for excellence in all aspects of our work.