We would like to reassure our students and their parents that all meat used in our Catering Department is provided by a Norfolk butcher who uses only locally reared produce.
Smithdon is an “in house” catering service. We have the freedom and flexibility to provide good quality healthy meals from a varied menu. Food is prepared fresh each day on the premises from a well-equipped kitchen. Our aim is to provide a well balanced diet in accordance with the new government guidelines. As an integral part of the school we work closely with pupils who have dietary needs.
The Main Advantages are:
- Pupils do not have to carry money.
- Free school meal entitlement is programmed into the system.
- Money cannot be spent on sweets on the way to school.
- Parents can top-up lunch accounts on-line.
- A daily limit can be installed onto accounts.