Please find details below regarding our school uniform and how to order.
Please click on the link opposite to purchase the required school uniform from our online shop.
The following items should be worn:
- Black blazer with school badge embroidered on the breast pocket (from school supply)
- Black school tie with coloured stripe according to year (from school supply)
- Black trousers in a traditional style – no cords, jeans, linens, hipsters, skinny, flared bootleg or ‘ankle grazer’ trousers
- Plain white shirt
- Black V-neck jumper with school badge (optional)
- Plain black socks
- Black school shoes – no trainers or shoes with sports logos; no high heels, platforms, sling backs or backless shoes (advisory maximum heel height 5cm)
- Outdoor coats (to and from school).
Options for Girls
- Plain black knee-length skirt (school skirts available for purchase from school)
- Plain black tights
The following must not appear:
- Casual sweatshirts, hooded sweatshirts, denim or leather jackets
- Unnatural hair colours and extreme hairstyles
- Facial piercings of any kind
- Ear ‘tunnels’, rings and bars – only a single pair of small studs (one in each ear lobe) will be permitted
- Temporary ‘tattoos’
- Acrylic (or other artificial) nails
- Bare ankles
- Jewellery (excluding watches) – no rings, bracelets or necklaces
- Hats (in the school building)